Just glance through John’s Gospel and you will notice how different it is from the other three Gospels. Not different in its focus – they all show us the life of Jesus Christ on earth – but different in its perspective. The Christ we see through John’s eyes is warm and approachable, even funny at times, yet nevertheless a little mysterious and somehow unfathomable. The series, Christ through John’s Eyes, will look at Jesus in the Gospel of John; His works and His words as remembered and recorded by one of His closest friends.
Messages in this series:
- Philosopher’s Christmas
- The Baptiser’s Witness-Great Expectations
- First Followers-Recruitment Drive
- First Signs-Wine for the Wedding
- First Impressions-The Passionate Puzzler
- Transition-The Baptiser’s Wane
- Surprising Success in Samaria
- Gathering Credibility in Galilee
- A Most Unusual Miracle
- Who’s In Charge Here?
- A Big Picnic in Galilee
- Could Moses Have Done This?
- Bread from Heaven
- The Turning Tide at Tabernacles
- A Warrant and a Woman
- The Proud Men Who Couldn’t See Jesus
- The Humble Man Who Could See Jesus
- The Great Shepherd
- A Dangerous Truth
- The Final Sign-No Turning Back
- The King Comes to Town
- Necessary Attitude Adjustment
- Necessary Provisions
- Necessary Warnings
- Plain Talk
- A Simple Prayer?
- Kangaroo Courts with Jumpy Judges
- Dead and Buried!
- Not Buried and Not Dead!
- Famous Last Words-the Epilogue
MP3 series of 30 messages
See all products for this series.
Product Code: CJEMNG