“Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky at morning, sailor’s warning.”
Peter was an old sea dog, and he knew how to read the signs of the water and the sky. But he was also a seasoned apostle and knew how to read the signs of the times. And what Peter saw on the morning horizon was a red sky. In 2 Peter, he warned that the times ahead looked ominous. And they still do! How do you live faithfully in a culture that no longer appreciates faith? What are we to think about those who teach heresy? Not to worry! Peter provided a sure compass to help us navigate. And through this series, we’ll also have a seasoned guide in Chuck Swindoll, who will help steer us to a safe harbour.
Messages in this series:
- A Message That Rattles Our Cage
- To Be Useful and Fruitful, Here’s How
- Be Sure of Your Source
- An Expose of Counterfeit Communicators
- The God of Wrath and Rescue
- Disobedience Gone to Seed
- Which is Worse, What is Best?
- Skeptics and Sinners Beware!
- The Day of the Lord
- How to Live in Troubled Times
Product Code: IJP3MNG/IJP3DNG
Download the complete set of Message Mates for this series.
See all products for this series.