What words come to mind when you think of the Old Testament? Dietary laws? Curses? Wars? Sacrifices? Many Christians don’t often associate the word grace with the Old Testament, and those who don’t miss this central theme God weaved throughout His entire Word. After all, the God who inspired the writers of the New Testament also guided the pens of the prophets.
If you need help finding grace between Genesis and Malachi, Glimpses of Grace: 30 Reflections on Old Testament Lives will guide your search!
This resource includes:
- Thirty devotions that highlight the lives of thirty Old Testament men and women
- A fresh look at God’s grace in action throughout the Old Testament
- Questions to guide personal reflection or group study
- Scripture passages and references for further study
- Space in the margins to write down notes, observations, and prayers
Use this resource to help you get a glimpse of God’s grace as revealed in the Old Testament!
(148-page spiral-bound paperback book)