The term ‘Insight for Living UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Units 1 & 2, The Galloway Barn, Home Farm, Loseley Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1HS. Our company registration number is 06000282. Our charity registration number is 1119934 for England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website, or linked sites, for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not claim ownership of materials or information you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to this website or its associated services (collectively “submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission, you are granting Insight for Living UK, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees, permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of the business and charity including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. This website is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.