God’s Word describes the body of believers as “brothers and sisters” and “co-heirs” with Jesus, and when Jesus taught His disciples to pray, He began by saying, “Our Father.” Why?
We’re a family in Christ. And like any family, God’s family is filled with people in all stages of spiritual development: newborn believers, those still adolescent in their walk, and the spiritually mature.
Join Chuck Swindoll in this series, Growing Up in God’s Family, as he takes an in-depth look at the stages of growth that characterise the Christian walk.
Messages in this series:
- Analysis of a Crop Failure
- Growing Up in God’s Family
- Ages and Stages of Growing Up
- Birth and Infancy: Survival Basics
- Look . . . I’m Walking!
- The Delights of Childhood
- Adult Talk about “Childish Things”
- Three Proofs of Growth
- Adolescents in Adult Bodies
- When Peter Pan Comes to Church
- What’s Right about Adolescence?
- Reasons We Resist Becoming Mature
- The Church: Who Needs It?
- A Story for Adults to Remember
- A Song for Adults to Sing
- Growing-Up Goals for Diligent Disciples
Product Code: GUFMNG / GUFDNG
Download the complete set of Message Mates for this series.
See all products for this series.
“A Mighty Fortress Is Our God,” Copyright ℗ 2007 by Stonebriar Community Church. All rights are reserved worldwide. Used by permission.