Just look around and you see that more and more people are anxious about today and tomorrow, discontent with themselves and their circumstances—always striving for the ever-elusive “more.” That’s why sadly, too often, like isn’t a smile; it’s a frown.
In Chuck Swindoll’s classic study of Paul’s letter to the Philippians, however, we discover that Jesus Christ came to fill our lives with joy—an authentic, abiding joy that produces genuine laughter deep within the soul.
Would you like to experience outrageous joy—the kind that tingles the soul? Join Chuck Swindoll and realise anew that it’s time to Laugh Again!
Messages in this series:
- Your Smile Increases Your Face Value
- Set Your Sails For Joy
- What a Way to Live!
- Laughing Through Life’s Dilemmas
- The Hidden Secret of a Happy Life
- While Laughing, Keep Your Balance!
- Friends Make Life More Fun
- Happy Hopes for High Achievers
- Hanging Tough Together…and Loving It
- It’s a Mad, Bad, Sad World, But . . .
- Defusing Disharmony
- Freeing Yourself Up to Laugh Again
- Don’t Forget to Have Fun as You Grow Up
- A Joyful, Grace-Filled Good-Bye
Product Code: LAFMNG / LAFDNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.