The King’s Commission: A Study of Matthew 21-28 series is not available for sale at this time, but you can listen to the full, uninterrupted sermons on our mobile app. Look for the “Full Sermons” tab at the top of the mobile app home screen.
The epic nature of Jesus—who He is and why He came—comes into full focus during the last week of His earthly life, recounted for us in Matthew chapters 21–28.
Jesus also reveals to us where history is headed and how we all fit into it as He teaches throughout Jerusalem, shares a final meal with His apostles, endures a criminal’s crucifixion, and is then resurrected from the grave.
Pastor Chuck Swindoll takes us back to walk with Jesus, step by step, during this final part of his sermon series on Matthew, culminating in our risen Lord’s Great Commission. Get ready to go and make disciples of all nations!
Messages in this series:
- That’s Who? Riding on a What? Why?
- When Jesus Lowered the Boom
- Slugging It Out with Caustic Critics
- A Dialogue with Deceivers
- Will We Be Married in Heaven?
- The Two Ultimate Questions
- Exposing Religious Phonies
- Seven Woes and a Wail
- First Glimpses of the Last Days
- More Misery Than We Can Imagine
- Here He Comes, Ready or Not
- Countdown to Betrayal
- Soul-Searching during Supper
- Denial, Distress, Deception, Desertion
- Who’s Really on Trial?
- Thoroughly Innocent . . . Totally Guilty
- The Strangest of Foursomes
- Those Final, Dreadful Hours
- . . . And Then, What Happened?
- Resurrection: What Happened . . . What Didn’t?
- What Now?
Product Code: TKCSMDNG / TKCSMMNG
Download the Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for the series: The King’s Commission: A Study of Matthew 21–28