We would encourage you to sign up for our store announcements e-mail at the bottom of this page. This will help us to alert you when the series is available to order. Thank you.
Many of us spend our days saying, “I don’t have enough time!” Meanwhile, our cluttered closet stays cluttered, the thought of our estranged family member still stirs up resentment in our heart, and our time with God remains on the back burner. Is it really true that we don’t have enough time? Or do we just need help prioritising what truly matters?
Join Chuck Swindoll for his vital series called, Things to Stop and Start, and learn:
- Why to say no to procrastination, blaming, drifting, and other negative traits
- How to say yes to following through, forgiving, digging into our faith, and more
Let’s start making the most of the time God has given us.
Messages in this series:
- Stop Drifting Along and Start Digging In
- Stop Procrastinating and Start Following Through
- Stop Shaming and Start Honouring
- Stop Blaming and Start Forgiving
- Stop Worrying and Start Trusting
- Stop Resisting and Start Submitting
- Stop Acting Perfect and Start Being Vulnerable
- Stop Lying and Start Acknowledging
- Stop Criticising Earth and Start Contemplating Heaven
Product Code: TSSDNG / TSSMNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.