Character. The word stirs a variety of feelings: admiration, confusion, or even guilt. Whether it’s offering encouragement to a downtrodden friend or living out the truth in an antagonistic environment, character impacts every aspect of our lives. Our character dictates the kinds of decisions we make and determines how we will treat those around us. In the ups and downs of life, godly character serves as a stabilising force, keeping us pointed toward Christ. Character Counts offers practical guidance on how to embody godly character in our day-to-day lives.
Messages in this series:
- They, Being Dead, Still Speak
- The Discernment of Abigail
- The Refreshment of Onesiphorus
- A Plea for Integrity
- Reinstatement of a Runaway
- Coping with the “Slough of Despond”
- Being a Balanced Woman of God
- Beyond Charm and Beauty
- A Vote in Favor of Fatherhood
- Top Temptations Fathers Face
- How to Make the Truth “Stick”
- Survival Training for the School Jungle
Product Code: CCBDS/CCBMNG/CCBDNG
Download the complete set of Message Mates for this series.
See all products for this series.