“Practice what you preach!” Nobody trusts a phony or a hypocrite. As representatives of Christ, we sully His name when we live hypocritically. We’re called to a higher standard.
Hypocrisy existed even in the early days of Christianity. In the CD series James: Hands-On Christianity, Chuck Swindoll:
- Encourages you to pursue authentic faith in God
- Provides you a clear and biblical how-to for authentic living as he exposits the book of James
- Explains how to live without hypocrisy in your speech, actions, and relationships
This series will assist you to live what you believe.
Messages in this series:
- A Case for Practical Christianity
- When Troubles Won’t Go Away
- Plain Talk about Temptation
- The Great Divorce
- Prejudice Is a Sin
- You Can’t Have One without the Other
- Bridling the Beast in Your Body
- The Wise, the Unwise, and the Otherwise (Part One)
- The Wise, the Unwise, and the Otherwise (Part Two)
- How Fights Are Started and Stopped
- The Peril of Playing God
- Warnings to the Wealthy
- Doing Right When You’ve Been Done Wrong
- Suffering, Sickness, Sin—and Healing
- The Power of Effective Kneeling
- How to Handle Straying Saints
Product Code: JMSMNG/JMSDNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.