Diapers and dolls . . . pimples and puberty . . . homework and housework . . . toddlers and teenagers . . . HELP! How can parents survive?
Author, teacher, parent (and grandparent!), Chuck Swindoll, guides you through the stormy waters of the parenting years by examining practical, proven principles from the Word of God—forged in the crucible of Chuck’s personal experience. You can do more than simply survive as parents—you can thrive!
Messages in this series:
- The Best-Kept Secret of Wise Parenting
- Understanding How Your Child Was Made
- Establishing a Life of Self-Control
- Cultivating a Life of Self-Worth
- Secret Struggles . . . Family Troubles
- From Resentment to Rebellion
- Affirming and Encouraging Words to Parents
- Confronting the “Older Brother Attitudes”
- Increasing the Priority of Your Family
- Restoring Relationships After You’ve Blown It
- When God’s Gift Comes Specially Wrapped
- Final Words to Families Then and Now
Product Code: PSTDS / PSTDNG / PSTMNG
See all products for this series.