Maybe you’ve known about grace all your life. You grew up with it. You heard about it in church, on the radio, or on television. But maybe there’s more to God’s grace than you were taught. After all, believing in grace is one thing; living it is another. In his classic series The Grace Awakening, Chuck Swindoll exhorts us to embrace grace.The messages in this series have inspired numerous Christians to draw upon the spiritual abundance lying dormant in their lives. Yet many believers still haven’t fully awakened to the freedom grace brings. The Grace Awakening will remind you that where sin abounded, grace super-abounded! Don’t miss this chance to explore how God’s amazing grace can release you from the pressure to measure up and allow you to live in freedom.
Messages in this series:
- Grace: It’s Really Amazing!
- The Free Gift
- The Roots of a Grace Awakening
- Isn’t It Risky to Embrace Grace?
- Undeserving, Yet Unconditionally Loved
- Standing Your Ground for Grace
- If You’re Free, Why Not Live Like It?
- Guiding Others to Freedom
- The Grace to Let Others Be
- The Grace to Disagree . . . and Press On
- Bringing Grace Up Close
- Do You Really Model Grace?
- A Marriage Oiled by Grace
- The Charming Joy of Grace Giving
- Grace: It’s Really Accepting!
Product Code: GRA2MNG / GRA2DNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.