The apostle Peter’s second letter stands as a timeless reminder of the power of God’s transforming grace. Christ changed Peter from a head-strong, take-charge man to one who was broken and then restored and mightily used by God.
In this series on 2 Peter, Pastor Chuck Swindoll examines this aging apostle’s parting words to struggling Christians. Heed Peter’s warnings of the dangers of moral compromise and smooth-talking false teachers. Let your faith by strengthened by Peter’s eyewitness testimony of God’s glory in Jesus. Encounter this brief yet powerful letter and experience the healing hope of Christ.
Messages in this series:
- A Letter that Rattles Our Cage
- To Be Useful and Fruitful, Here’s How
- Be Sure of Your Source
- An Expose of Counterfeit Communicators
- The God of Wrath and Rescue
- Disobedience Gone to Seed
- Which is Worse? What is Best?
- Skeptics and Sinners, Beware!
- The Day of the Lord
- How to Live in Troubled Times
Product Code: CTCMNG / CTCDNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.