Murder, deception, sexual impurity, and political corruption—what is a saint to do in the face of such immoral morals?
Well, we could learn from what Elijah did—stand up for God. As Chuck Swindoll reminds us, those who willingly risk their necks for what is holy will find a sure defender in God.
Product Code: ELJDS / ELJDNG
Messages in this series:
- Standing Alone in the Gap
- Boot Camp at Cherith
- Advanced Training at Zarephath
- Standing in the Shadow of God
- The God Who Answers by Fire
- A Man of God . . . A Promise of God
- Sure Cure for the Blues
- When God Says, “That’s Enough!”
- Watch Out for the Enemy
- A No-Death Contract