Ever wonder how God controls this world? How He orchestrates our lives? In the book of Esther, we see that Godis in fact in every detail.
In his search for a new empress of the Medo-Persian Empire, King Ahasuerus chose the orphan Esther, a young Jew, to be his queen. The true King of the cosmos, however, chose Esther for an even greater role. When evil Haman influenced Ahasuerus to issue an edict ordering the annihilation of all the Jews, God called Esther for “such as time as this” to save her people (Esther 4:14).
Join Chuck Swindoll as he traces through Esther’s story God’s invisible hand, which writes silently across the pages of all human history. Like Esther, learn to live courageously and with hope regardless of your circumstances.
Messages in this series:
- God’s Invisible Providence
- There She Goes . . . Miss Persia
- Strength and Dignity on Parade
- An Evil Interlude
- Thinking and Saying What’s Right—Regardless
- Esther’s Finest Hour
- What Goes Around, Comes Around
- God’s Surprising Sovereignty
- And the Walls Came Tumbling Down
- The Limitations of Retaliation
- After the Ache . . . Celebrate
- In the End, God Wins
Product Code: ESTMNG / ESTDNG
Download the complete set of Searching the Scriptures studies for this series.
See all products for this series.