Apply their lessons to your life
Our world desperately needs models worth following. Authentic heroes. People of integrity whose lives inspire us to take God seriously, to follow His Word obediently, to pursue Christ passionately.
Thankfully, the Bible places before us a spiritual “hall of fame”—raw, uncensored, gritty stories of men and women sometimes soaring, often stumbling, through the incredible life of faith. They wrestled with sin, experienced God’s grace, struggled with weakness, and overcame by faith. Their inspiring biographies have been memorialised in Scripture, not simply because of their faith in God but because of God’s faithfulness to them.
These great lives from God’s Word not only provide realistic portraits for appreciation but also relevant principles for application.
- A Reflection of Christ: A Lesson from the Life of Joseph Charles R. Swindoll
- A Unique Spokesperson: A Lesson from the Life of Elijah Charles R. Swindoll
- Amazing Grace on Display Charles R. Swindoll
- Authentic Ministry: A Lesson from the Life of Paul Charles R. Swindoll
- Bathsheba: Walking into Adultery John Adair
- Be Ready! Scott Bean
- Becoming a Man or a Woman after God’s Own Heart Charles R. Swindoll
- Being a True Friend Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Breaking the Stereotype Terry Boyle
- Character: It’s Been Buried Long Enough Charles R. Swindoll