Pursue true manhood
Being a godly man has never been more challenging—or more necessary—than it is today. Immersed in stereotypes that paint men as either weak-kneed wimps or muscle-bound brutes, the biblical view of Christlike manhood has not fared well. And those Christian men who try to base their lives on biblical principles often meet tough resistance.
As a man, what does God want from you? How does the biblical picture of manhood manifest itself in the twenty-first century? Insight for Living can help you address tough topics facing men today, from God’s expectations for male leadership to overcoming sexual temptation and sin. Let us equip you with tools to transform your imperfect image of manhood to the image of the perfect Man, Jesus Christ.
- A Battle for Integrity Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Becoming a Man or a Woman after God’s Own Heart Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Cultivating a Tender Heart and a Tough Hide Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Endangered Species Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- For Dads Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Greener-Grass Syndrome Kimberlee Hertzer
- Honouring Men of Character Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- It Brought Down a King, It’ll Do the Same to You David Carl
- It’s A Guy’s Life! Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- The Three-Second Pause Colleen Swindoll-Thompson