Seek who He says He is
What words come to mind when you hear the term theology? Dry . . . Dreary . . . Doubtful . . . DULL? You’re not alone.
Too often we don’t realise that theology—thinking about God—is an intimate part of our everyday lives, rather than something that takes place in ivory towers crowded with bearded men crouched over dusty books. We each engage in theology because we each have a set of beliefs about God. But rather than being content with our ideas about God as they now stand, we should each have a desire to know God better than we do today. If you’ve got that desire, then you’re ready to do theology!
Let these tools, articles, audio messages, and resources point the way to a faith more deeply connected with who God actually says He is.
- A Good Man or the God-Man? The Case for the Deity of Jesus Bryce Klabunde
- An Invitation to Touch the Skin of Infinite God Charles R. Swindoll
- Being Knowledgeable Charles R. Swindoll
- Between Since and So That Terry Boyle
- Cool Scepticism Charles R. Swindoll
- Discoveries Charles R. Swindoll
- Does God Hate? Charles R. Swindoll
- Everything Is Under Control Charles R. Swindoll
- Fakes Charles R. Swindoll
- Flesh: Good or Bad Michael J. Svigel