Live free from pornography’s trap
Pornography use has reached epidemic proportions. The “red-light district” that once occupied the “seedy” side of town has paved a highway into our homes via the Internet. If an adult bookstore were being built across the street from where we live or worship, we’d form a committee to fight it immediately. Yet pornographers have set up shop inside our homes, schools, and workplaces—anywhere people use computers or handheld devices to connect to the Web.
What can we do to protect our families? What can we do to guard our own hearts from being caught in the web of lust? And if we’re struggling, how can we break free?
The resources on this page will give hope to anyone who wants to find freedom. You’ll find informative articles, helpful action plans, and a list of tools to make surfing the Web safe for you and your family.
- Breaking Point: One Pastor’s Story of Pain, Porn, Addiction, and Redemption Darrell Brazell
- Eliminating the Pornography Snare Biblical Counselling Ministry
- Helping Men Who Are Addicted to Internet Sex: For Pastors Biblical Counselling Ministry
- Moral Purity Charles R. Swindoll
- Shield Your Eyes, Guard Your Heart: A Message to Those Struggling with Pornography Charles R. Swindoll
- Signs That Your Husband May Be Involved in Internet Sex Biblical Counselling Ministry
- The Eyes Have It Terry Boyle
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet Pornography Biblical Counselling Ministry
- The Shocking Truth: Dealing with the Emotional Impact of Your Husband’s Internet Sex Habits Biblical Counselling Ministry
- What the Bible Says about Lust Biblical Counselling Ministry