Cling to God’s promises
A crisis isn’t just defined by those events that you’ve feared in your worst nightmares. It includes events that you have never imagined could happen—circumstances that completely blindside you and leave you reeling and struggling to regain some kind of foothold. It’s crucial in these times to know where your foundation is and to return to the truths that you embraced before your crisis knocked you over. In short, you must cling to the promises of our unchanging, compassionate God—who alone offers hope when and where it’s most needed.
Use the resources on this page to be your handrails and toeholds as you struggle to stay on your feet and apply God’s Word in the midst of crises.
- A Mighty Fortress: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow Charles R. Swindoll
- After the Storm . . . Rebuild! Charles R. Swindoll
- Asking Why Charles R. Swindoll
- Back Door Blessing Charles R. Swindoll
- Committing to the Road Less Travelled Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Firm Footing for Life’s Landslides Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- How Do I Survive Losing a Loved One? Biblical Counselling Ministry
- How to Cling to God When the World Caves In Charles R. Swindoll
- Is God Really in Control? Insight for Living
- It’s Okay Colleen Swindoll-Thompson