Encounter the Carpenter of Nazareth
One thing quickly becomes apparent to anyone who reads the gospels, the pages of Scripture that contain Jesus’s words and actions: no one who heard His words failed to react. Some who listened shook their fists at Him. Others marveled at a depth of wisdom they’d never heard before. And some believed His words, choosing to follow Him. Whatever the reaction, no one left His presence unaffected by the encounter.
Jesus easily stands as the most influential person in history. Even today, millions call Him Saviour. Why? What was it about His short time on earth that shook the world so? What did He say to grab people’s hearts the way He did? Why do so many believe in Him as the Son of God?
Embark on an eye-opening journey into the life and times of this carpenter from Nazareth. Just don’t expect to be unstirred after your encounter with Jesus.
- A Good Man or the God-Man? The Case for the Deity of Jesus Bryce Klabunde
- A Tiny Gift . . . Wonderfully Wrapped, Silently Delivered Charles R. Swindoll
- A Valid Life Terry Boyle
- An Invitation to Touch the Skin of Infinite God Charles R. Swindoll
- Deepwater Faith Charles R. Swindoll
- Encountering Jesus along Life’s Road Insight for Living
- Gardening Season Terry Boyle
- How Do We Know That Jesus Is God? Bryce Klabunde
- How Does the Death of Jesus Save Me? Insight for Living
- Jesus Has a Question For You Charles R. Swindoll