Learn the land of the Bible
The Promised Land. The land of milk and honey. The Holy Land. This piece of real estate goes by many names. And although it’s barely bigger than the state of New Jersey, hardly a day goes by that something newsworthy doesn’t happen in this geographical area.
Jesus marked this land’s significance for all time by making it His earthly homeland. He wept over it, healed many of its inhabitants, mastered its nature, and made predictions about its future. Today, thousands of His followers trace His steps every year and see their lives change as a result.
How does it benefit us to become familiar with the layout and distinctions of Israel? You’d be surprised how your understanding of biblical events is sharpened when you consider the geography in which these key historical events occurred. These resources will help insert you into the scenes as you absorb the rich history of the land fashioned and chosen by God Himself.
- A Splash of Colour in a Black-and-White World John Adair
- Being the Beatitudes Derrick G. Jeter
- How Traveling Can Boost Your Spiritual Journey: The Inestimable Value of a Trip to Israel Paula McCoy
- Israel – Like No Other Place on Earth Derrick G. Jeter
- Land of My Fathers Terry Boyle
- Lest I Forget Insight for Living
- My Experience in God’s Land of Promise Bryant Kelley
- Performing Acts of Grace Reg Grant
- Unearthing Our Walk with Christ Charles R. Swindoll
- Waiting in a Weary Land Wayne Stiles