Walk in a manner worthy of your calling
The Christian life sure is difficult sometimes, isn’t it? God asks us to leave behind our selfishness and devote ourselves to Jesus Christ in the service of others. This journey has a clear beginning and an even clearer end, but its path is littered with dangerous obstructions and precarious curves. Thankfully, its destination provides lasting, eternal rewards.
Chances are you have experienced the difficulty of losing your way on the journey. We’ve all been tempted to stray, to step away from the fundamentals of authentic Christian living toward the more immediate fulfillments we desire for ourselves. But God calls us to a life devoted to studying the Scriptures, to prayer, and most important, to knowing Christ Himself.
Let these articles, audio sermons, and resources remind you that the goal isn’t just reaching our heavenly destination but walking closely with Jesus as we get there.
- “What Are We Going to Do?” When Little Becomes Much in Guatemala Insight for Living
- 30 Days to Coping with Delay Steve Johnson
- 30 Days to Handling Your Fears Steve Johnson
- 30 Days to Making Your Life Count Steve Johnson
- 30 Days to Strengthening Your Personal Integrity Steve Johnson
- A Balanced View of Shame John Adair
- A Battle for Integrity Charles R. Swindoll
- A Place to Stand Terry Boyle
- A Reason to Smile Insight for Living
- A Season for Humble Gratitude Charles R. Swindoll