Become a true woman of faith
“Honey, where did you put my socks?” “Mum, I hate meat loaf. Can’t we order pizza?” “You do realise that the deadline is tomorrow, don’t you?” “We missed you at Bible study. Were you just too tired?”
As women, we constantly juggle the needs of everyone around us. We face enormous expectations and responsibilities the minute we get out of bed each morning. And in the midst of all the overwhelming demands on our time and energy, we often lose sight of who we are—of the women God intended for us to be.
So how should we cope? How can we find a healthy balance between earthly responsibilities and heavenly promises? God’s Word offers wisdom for all of us as we seek to become true women of faith.
- An Ordinary Home Can Be a Holy PlaceBarb Peil
- Battle of the WillColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Becoming a Man or a Woman after God’s Own HeartPastor Chuck Swindoll
- ClothingPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Fearfully and Wonderfully MadePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Five Cheers for MomPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Greener-Grass SyndromeKimberlee Hertzer
- Here We Go a-MotheringTerry Boyle
- How Do I Respond to Someone Who Has Hurt Me?Biblical Counselling Ministry
- Jesus and WomenPastor Chuck Swindoll