Become a true woman of faith
“Honey, where did you put my socks?” “Mum, I hate meat loaf. Can’t we order pizza?” “You do realise that the deadline is tomorrow, don’t you?” “We missed you at Bible study. Were you just too tired?”
As women, we constantly juggle the needs of everyone around us. We face enormous expectations and responsibilities the minute we get out of bed each morning. And in the midst of all the overwhelming demands on our time and energy, we often lose sight of who we are—of the women God intended for us to be.
So how should we cope? How can we find a healthy balance between earthly responsibilities and heavenly promises? God’s Word offers wisdom for all of us as we seek to become true women of faith.
- An Ordinary Home Can Be a Holy Place Barb Peil
- Battle of the Will Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Becoming a Man or a Woman after God’s Own Heart Charles R. Swindoll
- Clothing Charles R. Swindoll
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Charles R. Swindoll
- Five Cheers for Mom Charles R. Swindoll
- Greener-Grass Syndrome Kimberlee Hertzer
- Here We Go a-Mothering Terry Boyle
- How Do I Respond to Someone Who Has Hurt Me? Biblical Counselling Ministry
- Jesus and Women Charles R. Swindoll