Gain clear direction from God’s Word
Christian marriages rarely succeed in today’s environment without suffering from the world’s secular influence. Divorce in Christian circles is more tolerated today than it was a few generations ago. Why is that? What has changed?
Some Christians find themselves forced into a divorce they don’t want. How long is too long to fight for a marriage that’s failing? While we can’t address all possible situations, the resources you’ll find here will answer some pressing questions and, more important, they will point you to the Author of reconciliation, forgiveness, and healing.
- A Clean Slate: How to Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt YouPastor Chuck Swindoll
- After the Storm . . . Rebuild!Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Delilah: Tempting a Man to DeathDerrick G. Jeter
- Despite Your CircumstancesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Greener-Grass SyndromeKimberlee Hertzer
- Marital GracePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Passive Men, Wild WomenPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Protecting Your Marriage from Its Greatest ThreatBryce Klabunde
- Reality CheckPastor Chuck Swindoll
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet PornographyBiblical Counselling Ministry