Gain clear direction from God’s Word
Christian marriages rarely succeed in today’s environment without suffering from the world’s secular influence. Divorce in Christian circles is more tolerated today than it was a few generations ago. Why is that? What has changed?
Some Christians find themselves forced into a divorce they don’t want. How long is too long to fight for a marriage that’s failing? While we can’t address all possible situations, the resources you’ll find here will answer some pressing questions and, more important, they will point you to the Author of reconciliation, forgiveness, and healing.
- A Clean Slate: How to Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You Charles R. Swindoll
- After the Storm . . . Rebuild! Charles R. Swindoll
- Delilah: Tempting a Man to Death Derrick G. Jeter
- Despite Your Circumstances Charles R. Swindoll
- Greener-Grass Syndrome Kimberlee Hertzer
- Marital Grace Charles R. Swindoll
- Passive Men, Wild Women Charles R. Swindoll
- Protecting Your Marriage from Its Greatest Threat Bryce Klabunde
- Reality Check Charles R. Swindoll
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet Pornography Biblical Counselling Ministry