Manage what God has given you
Stewardship has long been a sensitive topic in the church. Because of abuses by certain give-to-me-to-get-for-yourself preachers, many legitimate, godly pastors avoid the topic of finances for fear of seeming money hungry. However, as any Bible-teaching pastor would know, God remains Lord over all the earth and over every area of our lives—including the money He entrusts to us.
As Christians, then, we must think carefully about our stewardship in ways that honour God. How much money should I give to God’s work? Does the concept of stewardship only relate to finances? Should I expect to enjoy the act of giving—or just do it as a duty? Allow the tools on this page to enlighten your mind and renew your attitude as you seek to become a godly giver.
- Giving with Gusto Charles R. Swindoll
- God Owns It All Charles R. Swindoll
- Joyful Generosity Charles R. Swindoll
- Ragged-Edge Faith and Reckless Generosity Charles R. Swindoll
- Strengthening Your Grip on Money Charles R. Swindoll
- The Gift for the Person Who Has Everything Charles R. Swindoll
- The Joys of Generosity Charles R. Swindoll
- The Three-Second Pause Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Tightwads Charles R. Swindoll
- True Stewardship: Managing the Life God Has Given You Bryant Kelley