Find peace and purpose
We live in angry times. We see anger expressed most every day: driving on the motorway, watching a drama on TV, or hearing the news. Some of us grew up in an angry home, where conflict never resolved and it escalated to anger. Others of us heard anger from the pulpit each week.
Even though the Bible never calls anger a sin, per se . . . often the way we express anger can be sinful. Scripture has a lot to say about anger, including how best to defuse our own anger as well as someone else’s—which shows that it can be done! Learning what’s behind our anger helps us unlock underlying emotions. And when the fear of anger is removed from a relationship, the freedom to work through conflict can produce immense satisfaction and understanding.
Let the Lord use these resources to help move your relationships toward unity as you seek to train this powerful emotion.
- A Valid Life Terry Boyle
- At the Threshold of an Open Door Charles R. Swindoll
- Confusion Charles R. Swindoll
- Giving and Living the Gospel Charles R. Swindoll
- God IS Fulfilling the Great Commission! Are You Doing Your Part? Charles R. Swindoll
- How Does the Death of Jesus Save Me? Insight for Living
- How to Begin a Relationship with God Insight for Living
- Living with a Kingdom Mentality Charlie Costa
- The Cemetery Evangelist Charles R. Swindoll
- The Full Gospel…And Nothing More Michael J. Svigel