Find peace and purpose
So many people try to quench their spiritual thirst by physical means: family . . . friends . . . job . . . possessions. Yet none of these earthly things can meet their heavenly need, as Augustine famously prayed centuries ago: “Our heart is restless until it rests in You” (Confessions 1.1).
To many people who seek something more from life, God seems remote, unreachable, silent. Yet others have overcome the obstacles of man-made religion to find true meaning through a personal relationship with the eternal God. What does that mean? How can we begin a relationship with God? How can we lead others to truly know Him?
The answer is Jesus Christ, who freely gives living water to all who thirst.
- A Valid Life Terry Boyle
- At the Threshold of an Open Door Charles R. Swindoll
- Confusion Charles R. Swindoll
- Giving and Living the Gospel Charles R. Swindoll
- God IS Fulfilling the Great Commission! Are You Doing Your Part? Charles R. Swindoll
- How Does the Death of Jesus Save Me? Insight for Living
- How to Begin a Relationship with God Insight for Living
- Living with a Kingdom Mentality Charlie Costa
- The Cemetery Evangelist Charles R. Swindoll
- The Full Gospel…And Nothing More Michael J. Svigel