Adore who God is
In some ways worship is like prayer—a bit elusive, hard to define concisely or assign a structure to, and yet something you can’t help but recognize and participate in when it flows from genuine passion. One thing is certain: true worship always focuses on who God is.
What are other signs of true worship? How is it cultivated? What stifles or destroys it? What kind of music fuels it? How can pastors and music leaders provide the best possible environment for people to worship unashamedly and without distraction? And how do modern technology and changing music styles affect worship in the church?
We hope these suggested resources will help clarify the essential elements of true worship. When you engage in this vital communication with God, you’ll be surprised how quickly your worries and negative thoughts evaporate!
- All of a Quiver Terry Boyle
- Discovering the “Missing Jewel” of the Church Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- How to Recognise a Healthy Church Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Live Beyond the Daily Grind Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Making Melody Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Mean What You Sing Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Music’s Effective Ministry Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Seven Ways to Cultivate Joy Insight for Living
- Songless Saints Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- The Why, Where, and How of Worship Pastor Chuck Swindoll