Seek His Word to learn His leading
A tragic accident takes a husband from his family. The unexpected loss of a job leaves parents and children fearful and without provision. A young woman continues to wait for marriage, but each of her boyfriends says he still needs more time.
Sometimes we have the idea that if we just knew what direction to take, following God would be easier. But it never seems to work that way. How is God operating in our lives? Can we really know His will, and, if so, how can we know it? The resources on this page are designed to help guide you as you seek to know and follow God’s will for your life.
- Battle of the Will Colleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Creativity and Tenacity Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Don’t Be Afraid . . . It’s Just Your Future Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Following God’s Plan – Fulfilling Your Purpose David Carl
- Go for It Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- God Knows Your Ways Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- God’s Unusual Leading Wayne Stiles
- Going . . . Yet Not Knowing Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Hope in the Face of Doubt Robyn Roste
- How Can I Discover God’s Will? Pastor Chuck Swindoll