Journey down the path to freedom
The word grace is a short, simple word. But understanding the biblical depth and meaning of grace can take a lifetime of study and application. It’s almost a shame that a word describing suppleness of movement or a short, quick prayer before a meal is the same word we use to describe God’s unfathomable love for sinners. Nevertheless, it is grace that moves Him to offer us the free gift of salvation and forgiveness.
Grace is what compelled the apostle Paul to write of a mystery never understood before (1 Corinthians 2:7–13). Grace is also what allows us to relax into another’s accepting embrace as he or she gives us the freedom to discover our unique journey laid out by God. So relax as we journey together down the path toward freedom and the wonderment of the surpassing riches of God’s grace!
- Alternatives to GracePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Amazing Grace on DisplayPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Breaking the StereotypeTerry Boyle
- Defining LibertyPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Do What Is RightPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Four Antilegalistic StrategiesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Grace Allows Us to Accept Ourselves—Warts and AllPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Grace Is LifeJohn Adair
- Grace: God’s Masterplan for You . . . God’s Masterplan for AllPastor Chuck Swindoll
- How to Begin a Relationship with GodInsight for Living