Pursue a morally pure life
In 2011, a major publisher released a book highlighting all the things men think about when they aren’t thinking about sex. It has become a national bestseller. And what is included within the pages of this bestseller? Nothing. It’s a book of blank pages.
Whether you think such a book is ridiculous, humorous, or in poor taste, you must admit that we live in a sex-saturated society. A day rarely passes when men aren’t tempted to let their eyes and their minds wander into places they have no business being in. In such a society, remaining morally pure is a difficult task for men . . . but not impossible.
The resources on this page will serve as an encouragement to any man who wants to pursue a morally pure life. And for those who have regrets, you’ll also find grace, forgiveness, and some suggested tools to help you maintain purity in an impure world.
- A Balanced View of Shame John Adair
- Breaking Point: One Pastor’s Story of Pain, Porn, Addiction, and Redemption Darrell Brazell
- Greener-Grass Syndrome Kimberlee Hertzer
- Helping Men Who Are Addicted to Internet Sex: For Pastors Biblical Counselling Ministry
- Moral Purity Charles R. Swindoll
- Protecting Your Marriage from Its Greatest Threat Bryce Klabunde
- Shield Your Eyes, Guard Your Heart: A Message to Those Struggling with Pornography Charles R. Swindoll
- Signs That Your Husband May Be Involved in Internet Sex Biblical Counselling Ministry
- The Eyes Have It Terry Boyle
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet Pornography Biblical Counselling Ministry